Professional supervision of construction of buildings is carried out by a supervising engineer who is obliged to supervise the construction so that it is in accordance with the permissible building permit, applicable laws and special regulations. It is obliged without delay to warn the trader of deviations from the construction permit or irregularities that he anticipates during the construction and to give a deadline for removing these deviations or irregularities.
In addition, the construction engineer’s supervisor service includes services such as
- Ensuring the required level of quality checking and accepting the quality tests of equipment and equipment
- acceptance of performed works
- monitoring the progress of construction works
- time tracking
- checking and approval of the finished workloads and embedded materials
- approving the next stage of the work
At the end of building construction is required to compile a final report on the construction performance.